VACANCY - Cover Supervisor - Support StaffPosted on: 30.10.18
30 hours per week for 39 weeks per year
Thamesview Support Staff Pay Scale KR7 Points 21 - 25
£21,790.00 – £24,790.00 per annum
Pro rata to £14,908.51 - £16,961.08 pa
We are seeking to appoint a passionate member of support staff who will join a team of Cover Supervisors to provide cover for absent teaching staff, involving the facilitation of learning by KS3 to KS5 students in a safe and secure learning environment. The successful candidate will also undertake other non-teaching duties as directed during non-cover lessons including the provision of administrative support for specified projects and provide LSA support for SEN students within lessons.
The ideal applicant…
- will be a graduate interested in undertaking teacher training in the future
- will relate well to students
- must have good attendance and punctuality record
- will be able to liaise and communicate effectively with staff and students
- must be confident to lead whole classes
- needs to be proactive to engage with students, using materials left for classes
- will develop their own resources to supplement teacher resources
- will be familiar with the use of ICT resources and teacher resources
Thamesview is a school where everyone is expected to do their best and excellent examination results reflect this. We benefit from a new school building that provides innovative learning environments and state of the art ICT equipment.
We are committed to providing high quality learning experiences for our students and to supporting our staff through excellent CPD opportunities.
Further details and an application form can be obtained from our school website (Information> Vacancies> Support Staff) and any queries should be directed to the HR Manager by email at email@example.com or by telephoning 01474 566552 ext 1120.
Closing Date: 9th November 2018, 9.00am
CVs without an application form will not be accepted.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of students.
Appointment to this post will require an Enhanced Disclosure via the Disclosure and Barring Service.